Welcome to Harrison Township
Unless otherwise noted, meetings are held at the Municipal Building.
- Planning Commission Meeting: February 6, 2017 7:00pm
- Agenda Meeting: February 23, 2017 7:30 PM
- Board of Commissioners Meeting: February 27, 2017 7:30 PM
Announcements & Events
- Harrison Township is recruiting for a full time Zoning & Ordinance Officer. Interested candidates please click the link below for details:
Harrison Township Earth Day 5k: This event is sponsored by Optimal Health and Wellness Chiropractic. The race is a flat road race. Proceeds will support the Allegheny Valley Public Library in Harrison Twp. We hope to see you be a part of this extraordinary event!
Register here: http://getmeregistered.com/HTEarthDay5K
- The Harrison Township Earth Day 2017 Committee is sponsoring a clean-up event for 15 senior citizens in Harrison Township on Earth Day, April 22, 2017.
- If you know a senior who could use assistance cleaning up trash and junk on their property, call the Township Office at 724 226 1393
- Post a flier to get the word out!
- Now accepting applications for an opening on Harrison Township Recreation Board.
- Applications are due no later than Wednesday, February 22
- Submit applications to Faith Payne, Executive Secretary
- One Municipal Drive P.O. Box 376, Natrona Heights, PA 15065
- Recreation Board Appointment Application
- Tax site closed: AARP TaxAide will no longer be assisting clients at the Harrison Township Municipal Building.
- This service will continue to be offered at the Highlands Area Senior Center located at Dalton’s Edge 704 2nd Ave Tarentum, PA 15084
- Hours will be Wednesday and Friday 9:00 am – 12:00 pm from February 1 through the end of tax season.
- Appointments are required – Call 724 224 1552
- Detailed information on how to dispose of household building material and carpeting, among other garbage disposal questions, can be found on the Garbage and Recycling page!
- Dumpsters and storage containers require a permit in Harrison Township. Bulk Container Permit Application
- Rental Properties require inspection: Harrison Township requires registration and inspection of rental properties PRIOR to occupancy with the Zoning and Ordinance Office. Landlord Rental License & Forms (PDF)