Welcome to Harrison Township
Unless otherwise noted, meetings are held at the Municipal Building.
- June 5, 7:00 PM – Planning Commission Meeting
- June 19, 7:30 PM – Agenda Meeting
- June 20, 6:30 PM – Recreation Board Meeting
- June 26, 7:30 PM – Board Meeting
- 2017 Recycling Calendar
- Harrison Township 2017 Budget
- Detailed information on how to dispose of household building material and carpeting, among other garbage disposal questions, can be found on the Garbage and Recycling page!
- Dumpsters and storage containers require a permit in Harrison Township. Bulk Container Permit Application
- Rental Properties require inspection: Harrison Township requires registration and inspection of rental properties PRIOR to occupancy with the Zoning and Ordinance Office. Landlord Rental License & Forms (PDF)
Announcements & Events
- Harrison Township is inviting applications for alternate members of the Planning Commission. Interested Township residents can complete the attached application and return to Faith Payne, Executive Secretary no later than June 26, 2017. Download Application (PDF)
- The Lost Ladybug Project, June 3rd, Harrison Hills Park, view flyer for full details.
- VFW POST 894 FARMERS MARKET – Every Monday from June 5th – October 30th – 2pm – 6pm – Natrona Heights Pavilion. Please see the event flyer for full details and vendor information.
- Harrison Township is seeking three youths to work during the summer months in the public works department. You must be 18 years of age and a continuing education student to apply. Rate of pay – $8 per hour. Applications available at the Township Office weekdays from 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM. or a PDF version of the application can be downloaded here. Please apply by June 1, 2017.
- Harrison Township is recruiting pre-commitment sponsorships for 100 large street power pole banners. 90 along Freeport Road and 10 along River Road. If you are interested in sponsoring a banner as a business or individual/organization/family, please fill out the form linked here.
- On March 1, 2017 the Board of Commissioners accepted an amendment to the Chapter 13 Ordinance regarding Door-to-Door Solicitation. For more information click here.
- 2017 Hazardous Chemical and Hard to Recycle Collection Calendar for Western PA Counties (PDF Flyer)
- VFW Post 894 Weekly BINGO is back! For details click here.
- Rabies Bait Information
- Project DUMP aims to help prevent overdose deaths in Allegheny County
- When It Rains, It Drains
- Unconventional Gas Well Fund Usage Report