Welcome to Harrison Township
- September 21, 7:30 PM – Board of Commissioners Agenda Meeting
- September 25, 7:30 PM – Board of Commissioners Meeting
- October 2, 7:00 PM – Planning Commision Meeting
- October 3, 6:30 PM – Recreation Board Meeting
- October 4, 7:00 PM – Zoning Hearing Board Meeting
- October 17, 6:30 PM – Recreation Board Meeting
- October 19, 7:30 PM- Board of Commissioners Agenda Meeting
- October 23, 7:30 PM- Board of Commisioners Meeting
- 2017 Recycling Calendar
- Harrison Township 2017 Budget
- Detailed information on how to dispose of household building material and carpeting, among other garbage disposal questions, can be found on the Garbage and Recycling page!
- Dumpsters and storage containers require a permit in Harrison Township. Bulk Container Permit Application
- Rental Properties require inspection: Harrison Township requires registration and inspection of rental properties PRIOR to occupancy with the Zoning and Ordinance Office. Landlord Rental License & Forms (PDF)
Announcements & Events
- Save the date! Fall Harvest Festival, October 14 2017 from 2 PM to dark! Interested vendors please apply with the attached application link: Harrison Harvest Festival Vendor Registration. View a list of food trucks that will be at the festival here.
- Allegheny Valley Association of Churches Walk for Hunger on Oct 8, 2017. The walk begins at the high school and ends at Faith Lutheran Church with a lunch.
- Highlands Community Action Partnership Welcom Back, 9-21-17, 4:30 – 9:00, Highlands Community Center. See flyer for more details.
- Free GED program, Tuesdays & Thursdays, 12 PM-2:30 PM, 1160 Parkside Drive, Brackenridge, lunch & childcare provided, register at the site. See flyer for more details.
- State Senator Randy Vulakovich and Representative Hal English are co-hosting their annual Fall Senior Expo on Friday September 29, 2017 at the Allison Park Church from 10am-1pm. For additional details please view event flyer.
- Friends of Harrison Hills Park September Newsletter and Calendar
- Recycle electronics, paints, and other chemical products Saturday, October 28, Township office parking lot – Preregistration is required. For full details and information on how to preregister please see Event Flyer.
- Cooperating Federal, State and county agencies are conducting an oral raccoon rabies baiting project in western Pennsylvania from August to September. For FAQs and additional details on the project please see project flier.
- U.S. Census Bureau temporary positions
- VFW POST 894 FARMERS MARKET – Every Monday from June 5th – October 30th – 2pm – 6pm – Natrona Heights Pavilion. Please see the event flyer for full details and vendor information.
- On March 1, 2017 the Board of Commissioners accepted an amendment to the Chapter 13 Ordinance regarding Door-to-Door Solicitation. For more information click here.
- 2017 Hazardous Chemical and Hard to Recycle Collection Calendar for Western PA Counties (PDF Flyer)
- Rabies Bait Information
- Project DUMP aims to help prevent overdose deaths in Allegheny County
- When It Rains, It Drains
- Unconventional Gas Well Fund Usage Report