Welcome to Harrison Township
Harrison Township Earth Day April 22, 2017 Cleanup
Video by Mark Loya and Josh Nulph
Unless otherwise noted, meetings are held at the Municipal Building.
- July 25, 7:30 PM – Board of Commissioners Meeting, Please note the change of date from Monday 7/24 to Tuesday 7/25
- 2017 Recycling Calendar
- Harrison Township 2017 Budget
- Detailed information on how to dispose of household building material and carpeting, among other garbage disposal questions, can be found on the Garbage and Recycling page!
- Dumpsters and storage containers require a permit in Harrison Township. Bulk Container Permit Application
- Rental Properties require inspection: Harrison Township requires registration and inspection of rental properties PRIOR to occupancy with the Zoning and Ordinance Office. Landlord Rental License & Forms (PDF)
Announcements & Events
- Natrona Comes Together Association’s Summer activities schedule. Ton of special events and activities for children and families. Everyone welcome. View Event Schedule.
- U.S. Census Bureau temporary positions
- Allegheny County Vacant Property Recovery Program 2017 Side Yard and Blighted Structure Program – For a limited time only, the Allegheny County Vacant Property Recovery Program will be accepting applications to acquire vacant properties for side yards to an owner-occupied primary residence or blighted structure remediation at a reduced cost to the applicant. For additional details please view the Side Yard and Blighted Structure Fact Sheet. Additionally, the application, which contains additional details about the Program guidelines, can be accessed at www.alleghenycounty.us/VPRP.
- Save the date! Fall Harvest Festival, October 14 2017 from 3 PM to dark!
- Allegheny County Parks Department’s annual “Hometown Hoops” mini-camp will be held at the Natrona Park on August 4. A free box lunch will be provided at noon, proper basketball attire is required. Parents or guardians may register participants online at 1) apm.activecommunities.com/alleghenyparks, 2) hometownhoops@allegheny county.us, 3) or by calling 412-350-2455 at least 24 hours in advance.
- VFW POST 894 FARMERS MARKET – Every Monday from June 5th – October 30th – 2pm – 6pm – Natrona Heights Pavilion. Please see the event flyer for full details and vendor information.
- On March 1, 2017 the Board of Commissioners accepted an amendment to the Chapter 13 Ordinance regarding Door-to-Door Solicitation. For more information click here.
- 2017 Hazardous Chemical and Hard to Recycle Collection Calendar for Western PA Counties (PDF Flyer)
- Rabies Bait Information
- Project DUMP aims to help prevent overdose deaths in Allegheny County
- When It Rains, It Drains
- Unconventional Gas Well Fund Usage Report