Welcome to Harrison Township
Daddy Rabbit’s cafe, market proposed at former Natrona funeral home
- October 23, 7:30 PM- Board of Commisioners Meeting
- October 30, 6:30 PM – Recreation Board Meeting
- November 6, 7:00 PM – Planning Commission Meeting
- November 14, 6:30 PM – Recreation Board Meeting
- November 16, 7:30 PM – Board of Commissioners Agenda Meeting
- November 20, 7:30 PM – Board of Commissioners Meeting
- 2017 Recycling Calendar
- Harrison Township 2017 Budget
- Detailed information on how to dispose of household building material and carpeting, among other garbage disposal questions, can be found on the Garbage and Recycling page!
- Dumpsters and storage containers require a permit in Harrison Township. Bulk Container Permit Application
- Rental Properties require inspection: Harrison Township requires registration and inspection of rental properties PRIOR to occupancy with the Zoning and Ordinance Office. Landlord Rental License & Forms (PDF)
Announcements & Events
- Applications will be accepted for Planning Commission alternates and Harrison Township Tree Committee. Please complete the appointment application and return to Faith Payne, Executive Secretary, by Friday, December 1, 2017. View and Download Appointment Application Here.
- Trick or Treat! – Harrison Township’s Trick or Treat is scheduled for Saturday October 28 from 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- Halloween Run at Harrison Hills Park – Saturday October 28 from 9 AM – 12 PM at the Environmental Learning Center.
- Allgheny County Election Officers Needed! Allegheny County is recruiting people to work the polls for Election Day, November 7th. Volunteers will receive $130 for working as Judge of Election and $105 for working as a regular member of the board. For more innformation please visit http://www.alleghenycounty.us/elections/volunteers.aspx or call the Allegheny County Elections Office at 412-350-4545.
- Free GED program, Tuesdays & Thursdays, 12 PM-2:30 PM, 1160 Parkside Drive, Brackenridge, lunch & childcare provided, register at the site. See flyer for more details.
- Recycle electronics, paints, and other chemical products Saturday, October 28, Township office parking lot – Preregistration is required. For full details and information on how to preregister please see Event Flyer.
- VFW POST 894 FARMERS MARKET – Every Monday from June 5th – October 30th – 2pm – 6pm – Natrona Heights Pavilion. Please see the event flyer for full details and vendor information.
- On March 1, 2017 the Board of Commissioners accepted an amendment to the Chapter 13 Ordinance regarding Door-to-Door Solicitation. For more information click here.
- Project DUMP aims to help prevent overdose deaths in Allegheny County
- When It Rains, It Drains